Peace of Mind Affirmations
I often hear women say they need peace of mind so I am providing the affirmations below to help you gain just that – peace of mind. Enjoy!
41 Affirmations for Peace of Mind:
1. I am peace.
2. Peace follows me and is with me all day.
3. I am covered in peace.
4. My mind is at peace.
5. I am at peace with life.
6. I am at peace with myself.
7. I am at peace with others.
8. I am at peace with the universe.
9. I am at peace with everything and everyone.
10. I am free from all anxiety and worry.
11. I am serenity.
12. I feel peaceful.
13. I choose to live life peacefully.
14. I accept the things I cannot change.
15. I feel a great sense of peace and tranquility.
16. My peace of mind is in my control.
17. My thoughts dwell on peaceful thoughts.
18. I carry peace with me wherever I go.
19. I handle all situations with peace and calmness.
20. I wake up every morning and go to sleep every night with peace of mind.
21. I’m doing the best I can.
22. I make and have made the best decisions I could with what I knew at the time.
23. In this moment everything is at peace.
24. I have a heart of peace.
25. My life is filled with peacefulness.
26. My day is filled with peacefulness.
27. Nothing can destroy my peace of mind.
28. Only peace abides here.
29. Today I choose peace.
30. I choose a peaceful life.
31. My mind is at ease.
32. My mind is relaxed.
33. I experience inner peace all throughout the day.
34. I can call on peace whenever I need.
35. Peace of mind is my friend and supporter.
36. Peace of mind begins with me.
37. I spread peacefulness wherever I go.
38. I live life in a constant state of peacefulness.
39. I create peacefulness.
40. I sleep and rest peacefully each night.
41. I experience peace of mind effortlessly.
Peace of Mind Affirmations Inspired by the Bible:
1. My enemies are at peace with me. – “When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.” (Proverbs 16:7)
2. I am kept in perfect peace by God. – “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” (Isaiah 26:3)
3. I am blessed with peace. – “The Lord gives strength to his people; The Lord blesses his people with peace.” (Psalm 29:11)
4. I seek and pursue peace. – “Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.” (Psalm 34:14)
5. I am a woman of peace and I have a future. – “Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace.” (Psalm 37:37)
6. Peace is God’s promise to me. – “I listen to what God the Lord will say; he promises peace to his people, his saints – but let them not return to folly.” (Psalm 85:8)
7. I have great peace. – “Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.” (Psalm 119:165)
8. I have a Prince of Peace in Jesus. – “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6)
9. Peace is established for me. – “Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.” (Isaiah 26:12)
10. I am under a covenant of peace. – “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” (Isaiah 54:10)
11. My peace cannot be removed. – See Isaiah 54:10
12. I am led by peace. – “You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.” (Isaiah 55:12)
13. I make every effort to do what leads to peace. – “Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.” (Romans 14:19)
14. I have peace at all times and in every way. – “Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” (2 Thessalonians 3:16)
15. I am filled with peace. – “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
16. A peace beyond all understanding guards my heart and mind. – “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7)
My Prayer to be More at Peace:
Read here: Peace Prayer
Enjoy the affirmations? Be sure to share using the links below!