When you’re ready to transform your life you need an arsenal of positive beliefs to help you. I’ve compiled some of my favorite Transform Your Life Affirmations. When you transform your thoughts, beliefs, and habits you can transform your life and everything in it. What’s your favorite transformation affirmation? Write it down. Carry it with you. Say it to yourself as much as possible and watch your life transform before your eyes.
50 Transformation Affirmations
- I co-create my life with God.
- I am getting better and better everyday in every way.
- I direct my future.
- I am the captain of my faith and the master of my soul.
- I am a powerful person with the ability to create the transformation I most want in my life.
- I choose what life I want.
- I am empowered to create a life I love.
- My future is in my hands.
- I take advantage of all the opportunities surrounding me.
- My potential is limitless.
- Better things are always coming to me.
- Love and blessings are chasing me down.
- I have a bright future ahead of me.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- Nothing is impossible for me.
- I deserve the best that life has to offer.
- Life supports me and my dreams.
- I can always make a new. better decision for my life.
- I enjoy the journey of life.
- I forgive myself and my past.
- I release all negative energy, strongholds, and shameful feelings holding me back.
- I make the best decisions I can with the information I have.
- I love myself enough to live my best life.
- My ideal life is waiting for me.
- I always pursue my ideas.
- I work on my goals everyday.
- I move forward in spite of setbacks.
- Nothing I desire is held back from me.
- I am consistent, determined, and focused.
- I give my all in whatever I do.
- I speak positively over my life.
- I think positive thoughts.
- I am a good person who deserves good things.
- I am a giver and life gives to me.
- I am capable of creating something out of nothing.
- My dreams are important and worth pursing.
- Like the caterpillar I am not meant to stay the way I am forever.
- My life has purpose.
- My dreams are purposeful, not accidental.
- I am fulfilling my purpose for all the people who need me.
- I am fulfilling my purpose for all the people who are watching me.
- My dreams are not just for me.
- I only pursue the highest vision I have for my life.
- I am turning over a new leaf because I can and I choose to.
- I am making a new decision for my future despite the decisions I made in my past.
- I am transforming my life day by day.
- It’s never too late to correct my mistakes.
- I am courageous enough to change my life.
- I embrace growth opportunities.
- I am grateful for the life I have while I earnestly pursue the life I desire.
Transformation Affirmations Inspired by the Bible
- I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. (Romans 12:2)
- My latter days are better than my former days. (Job 8:7)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
- I make myself a new heart and a new spirit. (Ezekiel 18:31)
- I am a new woman. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I have hope and a future waiting for me. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- My vision is for the appointed time and shall not be late. (Habakkuk 2:3)
- There is a time and a season for my dreams. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
- My steps are ordered by the Lord. (Psalms 37:23)
- My plans will succeed when I commit them to God. (Proverbs 16:3)
I often hear women say they need peace of mind so I am providing the affirmations below to help you gain just that – peace of mind. Enjoy!
41 Affirmations for Peace of Mind:
1. I am peace.
2. Peace follows me and is with me all day.
3. I am covered in peace.
4. My mind is at peace.
5. I am at peace with life.
6. I am at peace with myself.
7. I am at peace with others.
8. I am at peace with the universe.
9. I am at peace with everything and everyone.
10. I am free from all anxiety and worry.
11. I am serenity.
12. I feel peaceful.
13. I choose to live life peacefully.
14. I accept the things I cannot change.
15. I feel a great sense of peace and tranquility.
16. My peace of mind is in my control.
17. My thoughts dwell on peaceful thoughts.
18. I carry peace with me wherever I go.
19. I handle all situations with peace and calmness.
20. I wake up every morning and go to sleep every night with peace of mind.
21. I’m doing the best I can.
22. I make and have made the best decisions I could with what I knew at the time.
23. In this moment everything is at peace.
24. I have a heart of peace.
25. My life is filled with peacefulness.
26. My day is filled with peacefulness.
27. Nothing can destroy my peace of mind.
28. Only peace abides here.
29. Today I choose peace.
30. I choose a peaceful life.
31. My mind is at ease.
32. My mind is relaxed.
33. I experience inner peace all throughout the day.
34. I can call on peace whenever I need.
35. Peace of mind is my friend and supporter.
36. Peace of mind begins with me.
37. I spread peacefulness wherever I go.
38. I live life in a constant state of peacefulness.
39. I create peacefulness.
40. I sleep and rest peacefully each night.
41. I experience peace of mind effortlessly.
Peace of Mind Affirmations Inspired by the Bible:
1. My enemies are at peace with me. – “When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.” (Proverbs 16:7)
2. I am kept in perfect peace by God. – “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” (Isaiah 26:3)
3. I am blessed with peace. – “The Lord gives strength to his people; The Lord blesses his people with peace.” (Psalm 29:11)
4. I seek and pursue peace. – “Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.” (Psalm 34:14)
5. I am a woman of peace and I have a future. – “Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace.” (Psalm 37:37)
6. Peace is God’s promise to me. – “I listen to what God the Lord will say; he promises peace to his people, his saints – but let them not return to folly.” (Psalm 85:8)
7. I have great peace. – “Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.” (Psalm 119:165)
8. I have a Prince of Peace in Jesus. – “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6)
9. Peace is established for me. – “Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.” (Isaiah 26:12)
10. I am under a covenant of peace. – “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” (Isaiah 54:10)
11. My peace cannot be removed. – See Isaiah 54:10
12. I am led by peace. – “You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.” (Isaiah 55:12)
13. I make every effort to do what leads to peace. – “Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.” (Romans 14:19)
14. I have peace at all times and in every way. – “Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” (2 Thessalonians 3:16)
15. I am filled with peace. – “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
16. A peace beyond all understanding guards my heart and mind. – “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7)
My Prayer to be More at Peace:
Read here: Peace Prayer
Enjoy the affirmations? Be sure to share using the links below!