My Favorite Quotes from Life Coach Tony Gaskins, Jr.
I recently wrote about 19 Life Changing Quotes from Amazing Life Coaches. I was laying in bed the night after I wrote this blog post and it suddenly hit me, “I forgot to include Tony Gaskins, Jr.!” How could I create a post with some of the top life coaches in the country and leave him out?! Yes, I weirdly think of life coaching at night before I fall asleep. To correct my error I’ve gathered some of my favorite “Tony G.” quotes. Get ready to be inspired!
1. If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.
2. God makes originals not carbon copies. It’s okay to be inspired by someone, but be bold enough to be yourself.
3. Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.
4. Have a vision and believe in it. You may be the only one who can see it, but that’s enough. If you believe, and you work, it will happen!
5. Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.
6. Invest in yourself first. Expect nothing from no one and be willing to work for everything.
7. Growth hurts because change isn’t easy, that’s why they call it growing pains.
8. Develop strength and control at an early age and embrace love coupled with a selfless heart. Only then, will you find true peace in your heart and begin the journey to the best version of yourself and the best days of your life.
9. Let your pain birth your purpose. Let your mess become your message. Let this be a stepping-stone and not a stumbling block.
10. You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind. Think VICTORY over defeat at all times.
11. There isn’t always a quick fix. Sometimes you have to stay the course.
12. Stop looking outward and start looking within. The solution to every problem you face is inside of you.
13. Never arrive! Grow until you expire. There’s no such thing as “making it”. You’ll always have to work on you.
14. When you realize you are the Sun in your world, you no longer envy the shine of others.
16. Everything changes when we accept responsibility for ourselves. Stop blaming and start changing.
17. Whatever you think you’re worth, double it.
18. You are the CEO of your life!
19. The truth steps on your toes when you’re out of line.
20. There is room for everyone. You just have to be willing to put in the work to claim your spot.
21. Success and failure start in the mind. Win the battle in your mind and you can win in life.
22. Appreciate the grind. Respect the grind.
So, there you have it! My favorite quotes from life coach and relationship guru, Tony Gaskins. To be honest a lot of what this man says is gold, but I had to stop somewhere. He has been truly gifted with insight and wisdom beyond his years. If you’re not following him on social media you don’t know what you’re missing.
To learn more about life coaching check out the resources below!