Podcast Feature: Happy Black Woman
I’m so excited to share my podcast interview with Rosetta Thurman (my business coach and mentor) of Happy Black Woman. I’m really passionate about helping women (black women in particular) grow themselves so they can live their best life and experience all that this life has to offer. To me that means:
- Rediscovering the truth of who they are beyond the life that happened to them (or better yet for them). Deep reflection is the starting point to rediscovering your true self and positioning yourself to live authentically and purposefully.
- Investing in personal growth continuously. Always be closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be. Attend personal growth events. Start in your own backyard. You don’t have to travel far or spend thousands of dollars. Or check out Rosetta’s events. Read books. Find out one of my favs on the podcast!
- Be interested in finding out if you’re interested. Stop waiting to know with absolute certainty what you should do. You’re not a psychic! Follow your interests and you’ll find yourself.
- Always move on your goals. Never sit on a dream. Don’t give up on your dreams for there are more dreams in the wings waiting for you. Eyes have not seen and ears have not heard….but you’ve got to get moving.
- Get started and stay started. Don’t start and quit, start and quit over and over again. Be consistent. Be diligent.
Listen to the podcast here for more inspiration: http://happyblackwoman.com/hbw059-charlene-dior-leading-black-women-full-potential/
Interesting in transforming with me? Apply for a complimentary clarity call at www.transformwithcharlene.com.