FCTB001: Welcome to the From Caterpillars to Butterflies Podcast
I am so excited to launch the From Caterpillars to Butterflies Podcast, a podcast dedicated to personal growth. This has been an idea of mine for probably a year and now it is a reality. 🙂
For the launch episode of the From Caterpillars to Butterflies podcast, I would like to first introduce myself and let you know my intentions as they relate to how this podcast can make small differences to you, my listeners; and to me, through your feedback.
I am Charlene Dior, founder of FromCaterpillarsToButterflies.com and the host of this podcast. This podcast is another avenue for me to make a difference in the world. I want to share with you my own personal journey to self improvement, and how I in turn want to be of service to you as you fulfill your goals. In this episode, learn about:
- My background as a certified Life Coach, personal growth and self-improvement junkie, with a certification in Mindfulness Meditation (0:50).
- The existence of a gap between where you are and where you want to be, and how this truth must be acknowledged (1:45).
- An unhappy experience that had me searching for something to change my life, which led me to teachers like Les Brown and Tony Robbins, which in turn fueled the birth of my personal growth lifestyle (2:44).
- An anecdote on how I came to the realization that I am caterpillar, stuck in a cocoon, waiting to become a butterfly (3:50).
- How acknowledging weaknesses allows everyone to embrace growth opportunities and improve for the better (4:45).
- The importance of investing time and money on ourselves (9:00).
- How personal growth impacts on our lives, how we feel about ourselves, and how it enables us to maximize our potential and capabilities (10:12).
- The goal of this podcast is to encourage self-growth, to improve ourselves and our lives through tips, techniques and strategies that I, together with my guests, will be sharing through every episode (11:16).
“I believe that the purpose of life is to grow.” – Charlene Dior
Thanks for taking the time to listen to this episode, please show your support by subscribing, leaving a rating and review on your podcast platform of choice. You can find the show on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Stitcher. Of course, you can find us right here on fromcaterpillarstobutterflies.com. I’d love to hear from you! You can let’s us know what you think on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.