When Today Feels Like Yesterday
I started this blog as a tool and resource to help myself and others grow into the people we were meant to be. I’m a huge advocate of continuous improvement. With faith and courage I believe anything is possible. But sometimes despite our greatest efforts to change, grow, and improve nothing’s really changed. Everything’s the same. It feels a lot like yesterday. I’ve been there. So much so I wrote a song about it.
What do you do when today looks and feels a lot like yesterday? Here’s what I’ve learned to do:
– PUSH – Pray until something happens.
– Grow – Like the caterpillar has to go into the cocoon in order to develop into a butterfly maybe those moments when nothing’s happening are meant to transform us. I’m sure the caterpillar thinks everyday is the same too!
– Thank – Give God thanks for where you’ve been, where you are and where you’re going.
– Rest – Rest in God’s perfect peace knowing he will bring you out of the wilderness, out of your cocoon.
– Trust – Trust God’s wisdom. He led you to the wilderness.
– Keep going. Keep believing. Keep moving.
One day “today” will be a brand new day with a brand new look and feel.